Sunday, October 5, 2008

LAY GNOSIS Hearing voices What is it?

Decades of  internal music now understood. This is Jill's story.

 

From Washington state, Jill writes
 Dear Steve,

I have been a long time meditator and Buddhist but have not been completely satisfied with orthodox teachings. As a result I have searched for other sources of knowledge. Still I continue to research and cross reference anything I can get my hands on. I recently was told about your web site and viewed your videos on youtube. Thank you so much for doing this work. It is about time :) My compulsion to search started in 1973 when I was in my twenties. I took myself off to meditate for hours each day and as a result I had a most extraordinary experience with many many layers I won't go into now. I kept this to myself for years but decided to come out of the spiritual closet about 6 years ago when my husband was prescribed meditation. Since then I have been diligently working but with very mixed results.  

I want to tell you how your work has helped tie together many things for me, tying up loose ends. This internal awareness you speak of is not a new thing to me as I have been a seeker for my entire life. I heard voices in my head when I was a young woman warning me of danger. I ignored it and was raped as a result. I did not understand where this voice came from. I felt guilty for getting myself hurt and ignoring the voices of my guardian angel. I was thinking about this recently after seeing your videos. Just two nights ago I heard the song in my head from the Pirates of Penzance.  

Poor wandering one!
Though-thou-hast surely strayed
Take heart of grace
Thy steps retrace
Poor wand'ring one! 
If such poor "love" as mine 
Can help thee "find" true peace 
of mind, why, "take" it, it is thine!


I have heard these things many times before but didn't know whence they came. This time I knew who was speaking. :) I am learning to feel the ripple in my hands and my dreams are getting really wonderful. I can't tell you how wonderful! I met a character the other night that sang me a song so beautiful my heart was breaking to have it end.  


Steve here, I enjoyed making the Hearing Voices video and never knew Linda Ronstadt could do opera. And now MY head is full of her delightful operatic laughter ! My gratitude to you, Jill. Welcome home. 
Note1 : Jill's innate intelligence following her instinct liike a salmon coming home.
Note2 : The operatic laughter I hear now is the creator's glee at "landing" another Godling !  
Note3 : Jill the "closet seeker" heard of Lay Gnosis and truebluehealer site by a word-of- mouth recommendation. YOU dear reader can tell others, to help them 'out of the closet'



No comments: