Friday, October 10, 2008

LAY GNOSIS Kundalini and hearing voices

KUNDALINI RISE 3-4 months after Lay Gnosis triggering

Temporary tingling sensations in the left big toe, the foot, that sometimes progress up the leg and into the back and neck including small, and harmless prickling sensations, beginning in the left big toe also can be a sign of considerable personal development occurring. Harmless prickling can also occurr in the hands.This is a rapid rise of attunement, a major turning point in one’s life cycle called Kundalini rising. Very pleasant. His intervention can speed and smooth this natural process. It may cause sensations of light in the mind. In the back a sensation of a column of energy rising around the spine is part of this process. Accumulated stresses are being disposed of. Normally this takes many years of meditation and or Yoga. No more. This process may take 6 months. The rising sensation can make one feel about to lift off while walking or standing or even lying down. A feeling of weightlessness. A few (3-4) one hour periods of breathing difficulties may also occurr. Have no fear. You're in loving hands.REF Vibrational Medicine—Richard Gerber MD page 399-414


From Julian Hi Steve!
Just thought I'd send you an update on what I've been experiencing the past month. My dreams continue as well as music first thing in the AM. I have also stated to get flashes of prickles that make me feel warm. Always in my legs. Does this have anything to do with Him? Last week Trevor and I entered a large bookstore and as soon as we walked through the door, Trevor felt tingles in his hands! Excited I was! I can also now feel a strong force everytime I try the hand trick and I feel rushes of adrenaline pumping through my body. At this very moment I have a tingling in my left foot! (direct tingling while he types ! Got it ?- K rise gives way to direct physical signalling)Talk to ya later!-Julian
From Trevor
Ok I know what you mean.Wow, I was almost scared.. The first line in my head when it started happening was "You will have breathing difficulties for up to an hour", which calmed me down. i had a revelation during one of my hobbies (creating level's for the old computer game Doom - something with mapping theory), and suddenly my chest got heavy, and my shallow breaths didn't work. I am taking deep breaths from my lower abdomen now, and it's not so hard to manage, but feels like a weight maybe.. ?

Can also occur naturallly leaving the perosn bewildered hearing garbled voices, music and all the above items are possible. Doctors will likely want to medicate you. Resist.

No comments: